As part of my job as a Product Manager here at Research In Motion (RIM), I make sure to spend time reading through user feedback so that this feedback can be utilized in future application versions. As part of our continuous effort to both improve product quality and listen to what BlackBerry® smartphone users have to say, RIM has launched a new Test Center category in the BlackBerry App World™ storefront.
To kick off the Test Center category we have released eBay® v1.0 and MySpace® v2.0 for BlackBerry smartphones as beta applications. We are excited to use the reviews section for each of the applications launched in the Test Center category to collect user feedback so we can help ensure future application releases reflect the features and changes users are looking for.
To submit a review, visit the “My World” section of the BlackBerry App World application via your BlackBerry smartphone. Click the link below for more information on the two apps now available in the Test Center category.
eBay v1.0 features:
- Receive near real-time home screen notifications for bids
- Set Calendar reminders and receive email notifications for auction end dates
- PayPal® compatibility
MySpace v2.0 features:
- BlackBerry push notifications for new MySpace Messages, Friend Requests and Profile Comments
- MySpace Blogs: you can Post a new Blog, Edit an existing Blog and View others Blogs
- BlackBerry Message List integration: you can view new MySpace notifications or create new MySpace Messages from your BlackBerry Message List
- Custom Moods: you can customize your MySpace Mood
eBay is a trademark of eBay Inc. MySpace is a trademark of MySpace, Inc. PayPal is a trademark of PayPal, Inc.