With WES 2010 just more than a week away, the general excitement amongst the Inside BlackBerry® blog team is growing rapidly. It also means we have a lot to tell you about to ensure you’re prepared for three days of BlackBerry fun in the sun in Orlando, Florida. Here’s your WES 2010 checklist:
WES 2010 Basics
- Registration: If you haven’t registered yet, DO SO NOW! Click this WES 2010 registration link and use the code DE4SMD. First things first!
- My Scheduler Tool: The My Scheduler tool is designed to make it easy for you to select and keep track of WES 2010 sessions you’d like to attend. One of the best ways to stay organized at the show.
- BlackBerry WES Mobile Guide: The BlackBerry WES Mobile Guide application brings WES 2010 to your BlackBerry smartphone. It syncs with your My Scheduler conference calendar, provides the full list of sessions and speakers, automatically updates you of schedule changes and more. Download it now!
Four WES 2010 Events You Don’t Want to Miss
- WES 2010 Welcome Reception: Kick off the conference and make new friends at the WES 2010 welcome reception, from 6:00pm-8:00pm on Monday April 26th in the Solutions Showcase.
- WES 2010 Day One General Session: RIM President and Co-CEO, Mike Lazaridis opens the Day One General Session, sharing the stage with other key RIM executives and partners. Tuesday April 27th, Cypress 3 Ballroom from 8:30am-10:30am – don’t miss it!
- WES 2010 Day Two General Session: The second general session of WES 2010 kicks off with the Wireless Leadership Awards, hosted by RIM Vice President of Platform Product Management, Alan Panezic. Two partner keynotes are next, followed by the “Tomorrow’s Users Panel” featuring Ben Silverman and will.i.am!
- WES 2010 Party: Food, friends and merriment featuring musical performances by Bedouin Soundclash, Joss Stone and will.i.am. Read our WES 2010 Party post for more information.
Getting Social at WES 2010
- WES 2010 Social Page: The WES 2010 Social Networks Page is your one page stop to stay up to date on the hard work of the RIM Social Team during the show. You’ll find Inside BlackBerry blog posts, Flickr™ images, tweets and Facebook® messages, all on one pretty page. Go to http://www.attendwes.com/social-networks right now and check it out!
- Inside BlackBerry Social Team Booth: Yes, we have our own booth this year! Come see us in the in Cypress hallway, say hi, watch us furiously try to bring as much of WES 2010 to our friends on the Internet, and maybe even walk away with some schwag. How awesome is that?
- Inside BlackBerry WES Tweetup: Not as awesome as our very own WES 2010 Tweetup! That’s right, Wednesday April 28th from 5:00pm to 6:30pm, we’ll be hosting a little get together (food, drinks, music!) for all the social-minded WES 2010 attendees. Visit our Inside BlackBerry WES Tweetup page for more information.
- Keynote Live Chat: We’ll be hosting a live chat during both general session keynotes for those not attending WES 2010 or those attending that want to be part of the fun. Join in, ask questions and participate in the ongoing conversation with fellow BlackBerry smartphone users. We want to hear from you!
Keep your browser pointed towards Inside BlackBerry in the coming days for more WES 2010 coverage! Make sure to also post a comment and let us know what you’re excited for at WES 2010.