(Originally posted on the Inside BlackBerry Developer’s Blog)
In just a short couple of months, some of the best community developers, key partners and industry gurus the world has to offer will gather to lead more than 30 sessions at BlackBerry® DEVCON Americas 2011. This year’s event runs from October 18-20 in San Francisco, California, and it’s a great opportunity to interact with experts on BlackBerry products and learn from their expertise.
Where else can you meet technical wizards from Adobe® for a bootcamp on Abobe® AIR® for the BlackBerry® PlayBook™ tablet? Or hear first-hand from innovators like Xtreme Labs, Penrillian, and Magmic (a game-developer dynamo responsible for Rubik’s® Cube, The New York Times® Crosswords, THKLive and Ka-Glom)? This is the place to learn how Universal Mind built a fantasy football app, how Assanka created The Financial Times app and how PricewaterhouseCoopers builds corporate mobile apps.
What else are our community leaders covering?
- Learn how to use the time-saving features of the BlackBerry® WebWorks™ Platform to build BlackBerry apps
- Understand how to build and test BlackBerry applications using the BlackBerry Java® Development Environment
- Learn how to make beautiful apps faster
- Find out how to squeeze more from an accelerometer
- Take your mobile campaign from basic to buzz with marketing tips
To tap into this vast community know-how, all you have to do is register for BlackBerry DEVCON Americas 2011. For more details on community-led sessions at the event, please visit our session catalog!