(Originally posted on the Inside BlackBerry Developer’s Blog)
Mobile apps in the corporate environment are more creative and influential than ever, helping businesses work faster, more profitably, and with the kind of efficiency that others envy. Here’s why we think attending BlackBerry® DevCon Americas 2011 can help your corporation go even further and do even more.
1. Understand more about the tools and options. Many of the sessions at the show are designed to increase your know-how and skill base, such as:
- DEV19 – Introduction to the BlackBerry PlayBook Native SDK: Building a Sample Application
- DEV21 – Creating a UI using the BlackBerry Tablet OS SDK for Adobe AIR
- DEV22 – Mobile Application Architecture: How Do I Start?
- DEV23 – So You Think You Understand Mobile Web Services
- DEV29 – Lab: BlackBerry WebWorks Bootcamp for the BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet
2. Learn from another corporation’s success. Nothing teaches as well as a company willing to share their experience, and PricewaterhouseCoopers is offering to do just that. Don’t miss COM01 – Enterprise Application Development Made Easy: The PricewaterhouseCoopers Story.
3. Train with the best. Sign up for training sessions on using Adobe® Flex®, Adobe® AIR® and BlackBerry® WebWorks™ to build apps for the BlackBerry® PlayBook™ tablet. Both one-day courses are offered on Monday, October 17 from 9 am to 5 pm and cost $499 USD.
4. Discuss and influence the future. BlackBerry DevCon 2011 features a new series of “Collaboration Roundtables”. GRP04 – Collaboration Roundtable: Native App Development for BlackBerry Tablet OS is your chance to join an interactive discussion and offer feature requests and feedback on the technology roadmap.
5. Get one-stop access to everything and everyone to do with BlackBerry. Weeks of learning on your own can’t compare to three focused days where everything about the BlackBerry platform and technologies and corporate development is in one place. The sessions, labs, speakers, experts and networking opportunities are all here. If you need to tell your boss why you should attend, we’ve made it easy by summarizing it all with this Convince Your Boss Letter!
Make sure you don’t miss out – register now.