(Originally posted on the Inside BlackBerry for Business Blog)
If you’re an IT manager considering whether to update your organization to BlackBerry® Enterprise Server v5.0, you may want to act now. If you upgrade to BlackBerry Enterprise Server v5.0 before December 31st, 2011, you’ll receive a free BlackBerry® PlayBook™ tablet! (For the terms & conditions associated with this offer, please visit www.blackberrymoveuptomore.com)
Why update your mobile environment to version v5.0? IT administrators will benefit from:
- Advanced Mobile Management through a New administrative console
- Built-in High Availability and Reliability
- Enhanced Application Deployment and Management
- BlackBerry® Enterprise Transporter Tool
- …and many more features
End-users will enjoy the benefits of:
- Remote File Access
- Email Folder Management
- Enhanced Calendar Functionality
- Synchronization of public and private contacts
- Flag emails for follow up
- Listen to Windows Media Audio (WMA) files
- And more great features that enhance end-user productivity
Many organizations have already completed various stages of testing/piloting of BlackBerry Enterprise Server v5.0, but in addition to this offer, there is one more reason why we think you should consider upgrading today: Participating BlackBerry partners are offering $400 off the BlackBerry Enterprise Server v5.0 upgrade install service. So if your staff is busy on a hundred other projects, engage one of our resellers to do the heavy lifting and perform the complete installation, customized to your organizations’ exact requirements.
With a free BlackBerry PlayBook tablet, offers of $400 off installation services by selected partners, and a list of new server features as long as my arm, there’s never been a better time to Move Up To More!
Are you using BlackBerry Enterprise Server v5.0? What features are you finding most useful? Are you still on a previous version of the BlackBerry Enterprise Server? What roadblocks are you facing in launching your upgrade efforts?