The holidays are here, and the BlackBerry social media team is preparing to go home to be with our families. We had a great year and want to express our sincere and humble gratitude to all of you who comment, tweet, like, and otherwise appreciate us. It has been a pleasure interacting with Team BlackBerry across all of our channels this year, thank you for tuning in.
While 2012 was a blast for us at the Inside BlackBerry Blog, we can hardly wait to usher in a new year and celebrate the 2013 BlackBerry 10 launch event in January. We’re excited, and the buzz around the office is incredible.
As we break for the holidays, let’s take a look back at some of our readers’ favorite posts on the Inside BlackBerry Blog from 2012:
1. BlackBerry 10 Launch Event to be held on January 30th, 2013 The post heard ‘round the world!
2. BlackBerry World 2012 Keynote Features BlackBerry 10 Sneak Peek [VIDEO] Thorsten rocked BlackBerry World this year
3. BlackBerry 10 Sneak Peek: Mobile Has a Brand New Flow [VIDEO] Donny showed us how to go with the flow of BlackBerry 10
4. BlackBerry 10 Demo and Exclusive Backstage Interview at BlackBerry Jam Americas Vivek took us inside the BlackBerry 10 UI onstage and backstage
5. Be Bold and Vote: What’s Your Reason to Believe in BlackBerry 10? We’ve all got our reason, what’s yours?
6. Team BlackBerry: Black Sheep by Choice We shared your spirit in showing proclaiming we’re #ProudToBeTeamBlackBerry
7. New Facebook for BlackBerry 10 Demoed at BlackBerry Jam Americas BlackBerry 10 brings a sweet new Facebook to your device
8. New BBM 7 Update Now Available: Get Talking with BBM Voice [VIDEO] BBM 7 brought voice chat over Wi-Fi
9. BlackBerry Smartphones: The Story of Durability Testing [VIDEOS] Still a crowd favorite, Ryan shows us what not to do to our devices
10. 4 Simple Steps to Protect and Recover Your Data with BlackBerry Protect Prepare your BlackBerry device for the unthinkable with BlackBerry Protect
What were some of your favorite posts on the Inside BlackBerry Blog this year? We’d love to hear from you this holiday season, and don’t forget: You can get access to every BlackBerry 10 detail, update, and feature as it’s released by going to BlackBerry.com/BlackBerry10 and registering!
Happy holidays, and see you in #JanuBerry!
Donny — signing off.