The BlackBerry 10 launch event is just two days away! We can’t hide our enthusiasm, as evidenced by all the BlackBerry 10 content on the Inside BlackBerry Blog. While we’ve given product and feature demos to show you how great we think BlackBerry 10 is, don’t just take our word for it — check out some of the accolades BlackBerry 10 has been receiving from tech blogs and online media:
1. “RIM invited developers to a “porting party” to bring their apps to BlackBerry 10 before launch. Experts of the OS were constantly on hand to help with the process…RIM was able to reach its goal of approving an astounding 15,000 apps over the course of one weekend.” – Mashable
2. “The new BlackBerry 10 looks very good…It’s loaded with great stuff. In fact, its keyboard is so terrific that I wish every manufacturer had it…” – Gizmodo
3. “What we found [with BlackBerry 10] was a mobile OS that has a lot of charm, and that actually felt pretty far along in terms of its level of completion…the camera features, including the ability to select better frames for individual faces and components of a shot, feel amazing in practice, and they have a clear use value instead of seeming like novelty gimmicks.” – TechCrunch
4. “The most significant feature in BlackBerry 10, from an enterprise perspective, is probably BlackBerry Balance, which lets corporations create two separate on-device “personas,” one for corporate data and one for personal information. BlackBerry Balance isn’t exactly new–we’ve know about Balance for more than a year–but the version of Balance in BlackBerry 10 has many new features and a polished interface.” – CIO
5. “Combined with gesture support, RIM may have indeed simplified the smartphone user experience in several key ways.” — BGR
You’ve heard it from us, and now you’ve read some the media reviews on BlackBerry 10. Give us your thoughts in the comments below.
Every BlackBerry 10 detail, update, and feature, as soon as it’s released: BlackBerry.com/BlackBerry10. Test out BlackBerry 10 features hands-on, watch exclusive video interviews with the minds behind BlackBerry 10, and receive product and carrier updates straight to your inbox. Sign up today!