You know that old expression: “If these walls could talk, they’d have a story to tell.” I’ve often wondered what kind of stories my BlackBerry smartphone would tell if it could speak. Since our smartphones travel with us everywhere, they get a behind-the-scenes look at our lives.
Take my morning routine, for instance:
- 6:00 a.m. – Wake up to the sound of the alarm clock on my BlackBerry smartphone, set to ‘Evolving Seaside’ on Volume level 8. Hit snooze twice.
- 6:21 a.m. – Catch up on the news in bed through Social Feeds.
- 6:45 a.m. – Go for my morning jog using one of my favorite BlackBerry apps for runners.
- 7:30 a.m. – Drive to the office with my BlackBerry smartphone connected via Bluetooth headset in case I get a call.
- 8:04am – Arrive at work (luckily, Waterloo is very small!). Check in with the Foursquare app.
During the day, my BlackBerry smartphone also knows what music I listen to, my favorite photos, my bookmarked websites, and that I never forget my friends’ birthdays (thanks to calendar integration on the latest Facebook for BlackBerry smartphones app).
So there you have it, me in a nutshell. What would your BlackBerry device say about you? Are you a morning person, a night owl, a gamer, or maybe a photographer? Let us know in the comments!