Whether you already own a BlackBerry 10 device or are still waiting for the platform to become available in your region, I want to make sure you have a solid understanding of the BlackBerry Story Maker experience. Check out this video for a quick overview of the Time-Shift camera in BlackBerry 10 and how you can use Story Maker to bring your photos together.
Story Maker is new software that was rolled out with BlackBerry 10. It enables BlackBerry users to create seemingly professional movies in just a few simple steps. Before you get started with Story Maker, I wanted to share few key pieces of information about the software:
- It’s designed for mobile. That means you can create stories on the go. You don’t have to connect to a computer or tablet to create stories; you can do it right on your BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
- Create multimedia content. Story Makers allows you to combine music, video and picture files into one single video story.
- Edit in seconds. You don’t need an editing background to use Story Maker. You can change the theme, remove an item from the story or change the order of story items in just a couple of swipes.
- Add a professional touch. After adding content and choosing music, you can add a title page and credits to indicate where and when a story was filmed and who was responsible for filming it. You can also choose from a variety of filters to add professional-looking effects.
- Sharing is intuitive. It’s extremely easy to share finished videos with social networks. After you save a video on your BlackBerry 10 smartphone, you are immediately given the option to share with a few clicks.
Sounds pretty cool, right? For more details, check out the winning Story Maker video from the BlackBerry 10 launch event that was held in New York City on January 30th. What stories from your life are you going to recreate and share with Story Maker?