Back in January, before we introduced BlackBerry 10 to the world, I wrote a blog post about Five Reasons to Tune in for BlackBerry 10. I had been writing so much about BlackBerry 10 that I wanted to show you that I wasn’t alone, and that tech bloggers and media were already posting positive BlackBerry 10 reviews. Well, it’s time for an update. Now that more tech bloggers and media have a BlackBerry 10 device in their hands, I wanted to recap some of their great feedback on our new device and updated OS.
Here are some snippets from the tech blogosphere on BlackBerry 10 features:
1. “There’s no question here that BlackBerry knows just how important app selection is the future of its company, and as such, has been working overtime to make developers a key focus, with a hundred or so members of its evangelist team.” – Engadget.com
2. “I spend much of my time on my smartphone and tablet devices writing emails, IMs and texts, which means as accurate as I try to be when I’m typing, I probably make more mistakes than I would like to admit. The keyboard on the BlackBerry Z10 is one of the major highlights of the device as the more I typed with the keyboard, the better it was at predicting text that I was in the process of writing.” – Ubergizmo.com
3. “I am really excited by the message hub in (BlackBerry) 10, I think there are some serious innovations there that any power smartphone user would find really beneficial.” – Blogs.CIO.com
4. “BlackBerry, the company formerly known as Research in Motion, has made [a] reinvention, resurrecting the …BlackBerry platform in its new BlackBerry 10 OS and the BlackBerry Z10 smartphone that runs it. Now shipping in the United States, the BlackBerry Z10 is a good smartphone, one worthy of consideration for both personal and business use.” – Reviews.Techworld.com
5. “The BlackBerry Z10 is an otherworldly treat, a combination of blood, sweat and gears combined into a user-friendly smartphone that is fast, accessible and brimming with a heady catalyst of ideas. Here’s a BlackBerry you can finally be proud to own…This phone is more than specs, it evokes a feeling of joy.” – Gearburn.com
6. “The benefit of the [Time Shift Camera] is to eliminate group photos that are spoiled because one person blinked or had a goofy expression. Just zoom in on [someone’s] face, rewind a second to where his eyes are open and his tongue isn’t hanging out, and you have the perfect family photo. In my review of the Z10 , I found the feature, made possible by the phone’s dual-core processor and BlackBerry 10 software, to work as promised.” – Mashable.com
The reviews keep coming. Tell us what you think of the BlackBerry Z10 in the comments below.