We’re here in New York City getting ready to launch BlackBerry 10 in the United States. Tonight we’re celebrating the launch at the BlackBerry Experience event, where we have some amazing acts lined up. Last week, we held a contest on Twitter asking you for your favorite BlackBerry features and stories. Winners have been contacted and we’re all set to party! Be sure to stay tuned to Inside BlackBerry for full coverage.
— BlackBerry (@BlackBerry) March 15, 2013
The BlackBerry Z10 will arrive in the United States over the coming days. See below for details on carrier availability.
- Presales began on March 12th; reserve your device on the pre-registration page today!
- Devices will be available for purchase (in stores and online) on March 22nd
- Presales began on March 14th; go ahead and preorder your BlackBerry Z10 from Verizon now!
- Devices will be available for purchase (in stores and online) on March 28th
- Presales began on March 15th; go ahead and reserve your T-Mobile BlackBerry Z10 anytime!
- Devices will be available for purchase (in stores and online) on March 27th
Thanks to everyone for sharing your BlackBerry 10 enthusiasm and excitement. We can’t wait to hear what you all think about the BlackBerry Z10.