It’s been quite the week for BlackBerry 10, with the new BlackBerry Z10 launching in new places and on new carriers around the world. We recently announced that in just seven weeks since launch, we’ve got over 100,000 apps available for you to check out in the BlackBerry World storefront. For the past few weeks we’ve been listing out the latest and greatest apps and games to become available in a series we call BlackBerry World Wednesday.
If you just picked up your BlackBerry Z10 this week, be sure to check out these posts from weeks past and the list below. My personal favorite addition is Let’s Golf 3 – it’s putting me in the perfect mood for spring and helping me pass the time until I can hit the links for real.
Music & Photo
News & Magazines
- Wall Street Journal (WSJ)
- Top Gear News (BBC Worldwide)
- Vogue Stylist (Conde Nast India Pvt Ltd)
- GQ India (Conde Nast India Pvt Ltd)
Lifestyle & Entertainment
- OpenTable (OpenTable)
- IPL 2013 Cricket (Times Internet Limited)
- Vini d’Italia (Gruppo Editoriale L’Espresso)
- SF Showtimes in Hand (SF Cinema City Co., Ltd.)
- BlackBerry Travel (BlackBerry)
- Pageonce Money and Bills (Pageonce)
- CNBC Alarm Clock (CNBC)
- eBay (eBay, Inc)
- Kindle (Amazon Services LLC)
Stay tuned for next week, we’ve got big announcements from MLB.com At Bat 2013, Bejeweled 2, Plants vs. Zombies, Game of Life and Oxygen Live.
In case you missed it, earlier this week we announced that there will be even more entertainment content coming to the BlackBerry World storefront, where you can purchase music, movies and television shows. Check out the full press release on the new TV Content providers that are launching on BlackBerry 10.
Have you been using any cool apps for BlackBerry 10 that we haven’t featured? Be sure to tip us in the comments and share your favorite apps.