There is (arguably) no better time of year than spring. For me it comes down to two things – warmer weather and, of course, Major League Baseball. Opening Day is just around the corner, and I know you fans will want to be prepared, so I’m happy to announce that MLB.com At Bat 13 has launched for BlackBerry 10. The timing couldn’t be better because it’s hot on the heels of our U.S. launch.
If you’re like me you’ve just got to stay on top of your favorite team from anywhere. MLB.com At Bat 13 is available for a one-time $19.99 annual fee and will give you access to features that have been optimized for the new BlackBerry Z10.
- Free MLB.TV Game of the Day
- MLB.TV Premium subscriber login to watch every out-of-market game live and on demand
- Home and away radio broadcasts
- In-progress highlights
- Gameday pitch tracking with realistic ballpark renderings
- Condensed games
- Classic games library
- Plus all of your league and team news, stats, standings and schedules.
If you can’t be at the game – this is definitely one of the best ways to stay in the know. So, stash up on peanuts, hotdogs and whatever quenches your thirst and get ready to enjoy the boys of summer from your BlackBerry Z10. Who are you cheering for? Let us know your favorite teams in the comments below and purchase MLB.com At Bat 13 from the BlackBerry World storefront here.