It’s your time to shine, T-Mobile customers. As some of you guessed from this morning’s teaser, BlackBerry and T-Mobile have announced a new partnership that brings the BlackBerry Classic to the Un-carrier’s Data Strong network and its approximately 57 million individual and business customers beginning May 13.
The new partnership between BlackBerry and T-Mobile brings Un-carrier customers the iconic BlackBerry QWERTY keyboard, trackpad and navigation keys, making it easier to communicate quickly and efficiently.
“Expanding availability of BlackBerry’s innovative products and services to T-Mobile’s tens of millions of U.S. customers – is an important step that does the right thing for both of our customers and shareholders,” wrote our CEO John Chen in an op-ed article at CNBC.
To catch you up on some of the latest:
- This IT Consultant dumped his iPhone 6 Plus for a BlackBerry Passport AND the BlackBerry Classic
- This serial entrepreneur also carries both the BlackBerry Passport and the BlackBerry Classic
- The BlackBerry Classic is “a solid nine” out of ten says this retail owner and app developer
- The media continue to voice their love for the BlackBerry Classic
- YouTube reviews continue to roll in
- From CEOs to DJs, the BlackBerry Classic brings its A-game to every situation
Now it’s your turn, T-Mobile customers
The BlackBerry Classic will be available beginning next Wednesday, May 13 at T-Mobile.com and in participating U.S. T-Mobile stores beginning May 15 for $0 down (and $18.33/month for 24 months; Full Retail Price: $439.92 +taxes/fees) 0% APR O.A.C for well-qualified buyers with T-Mobile’s wildly popular Simple Choice plan. Get all the details at T-Mobile.com.
Don’t forget to check out the BlackBerry Care Protection Plan after you purchase your BlackBerry Classic to add extended protection against accidental damage from handling.
For more information, visit BlackBerry.com/Classic or T-Mobile.com
Not in the U.S.? Check out the BlackBerry Classic tracker for your local availability.