And what’s not to love? There’s the:
- BlackBerry QWERTY Keyboard & Trackpad which is crafted for optimal speed and accuracy;
- BlackBerry 10 Browser that is amazingly fast and astoundingly beautiful. That’s why HTML5TEST.com rates it amongst the top mobile browsers for web fidelity;
- Screen & Battery offering a form factor optimized for power communicators with a large battery capacity with up to 22 hours of battery power;
- BlackBerry 10 OS including productivity-enhancing features such as BlackBerry Blend and BlackBerry Assistant, and access to more than apps you’ll ever need via both BlackBerry World and Amazon Appstore app storefronts.
- BlackBerry Hub to manage all your conversations – email, texts, BBM, phone calls, social media and more.
Today, we add to our growing list of device color options welcoming the limited edition BlackBerry Classic in cobalt blue. From traditional black, to classy white, and now classic cobalt blue, there’s something to suit everyone’s style.
The limited edition cobalt blue BlackBerry Classic will be available beginning this Friday through ShopBlackBerry.com in the U.S., Canada, the UK and the Netherlands. Stay tuned for additional country rollouts in the coming weeks, including Hong Kong and Italy.
For more information on the BlackBerry Classic and local availability, please visit BlackBerry.com/Classic
Red, White and Blue ShopBlackBerry Sale
This weekend marks Independence Day in the U.S. and what better way to celebrate with the freedom of an unlocked smartphone.
Today through July 5th, get the white BlackBerry Leap for $245 or the all-new limited edition BlackBerry Classic in cobalt blue for $379. And be sure to pick up the red or white BlackBerry Passport for $499.