BBM for All!
A few weeks ago we had some really exciting news for BlackBerry Messenger (BBM). You’ve responded about how excited you are for BBM Channels, and a large number of you are using the BBM Channels beta, which is great. I’ve also been happy to read your feedback on the news that BlackBerry plans to bring BBM to iOS and Android platforms later this year.
Now we’ve made it easy for you to share the news with your friends who might not have heard. Check out these avatars that you can save, download and set as your BBM or social network avatar to help spread the word. Simply follow the instructions below to add these images as your BBM display picture.
To change your BBM Display Picture:
1. Right-click on the avatar of your choice and select “Save picture as” to save it to your computer.
2. Email the file to the email address associated with your BlackBerry smartphone.
3. Open the image on your BlackBerry smartphone.
4. Press the menu button to “Download Attachment”.
5. In BBM, set the new file as your profile picture.
Go forth, #TeamBlackBerry — spread the word about BBM and share your thoughts with us in the comments below.