The wait is nearly over: AT&T announced Monday that the PRIV Secure Smartphone by BlackBerry will be available in its stores and on ATT.com on launch day, Friday, Nov. 6! AT&T is the first U.S. carrier to announce it will be selling the Android-powered, security-enhanced PRIV, and we couldn’t be more excited to share the news!
You’ll finally be able to check out the PRIV in person at any of AT&T’s corporate retail stores, which are offering prices on the PRIV through AT&T’s Next monthly pricing plan that will be tough to refuse: Pay no money down and have the choice of Next 24 at $24.67 a month for 30 months, Next 18 at $30.84 a month for 24 months, or Next 12 at $37 a month for 20 months. You can also purchase for $249.99 down on a two-year contract.
PRIV Secure Smartphone by BlackBerry brings the best of BlackBerry security, privacy and productivity to the Android ecosystem. When you visit AT&T’s store, be sure to check out all of its amazing specs, including:
- Legendary BlackBerry security combined with Android technology provides access to the full range of Google Play™ store apps.
- Authentic BlackBerry SmartSlide keyboard integrated in a slim, elegant, ergonomic design, plus a touch keyboard accessible from the stunning 5.4″ dual-curved screen.
- Exclusive DTEK™ by BlackBerry security system monitors your apps to provide you with the power of privacy.
- The Schneider-Kreuznach® certified 18MP dual-flash camera engineered for performance.
- The large 3410mAh battery that lasts up to 22.5 hours, plenty to power you through the busiest of days.
- The BlackBerry Hub integrates your messages into one app, and BlackBerry Calendar provides the smartest out-of-the-box calendar available for Android.
- Plenty of storage, with 32GB flash onboard with a hot-swappable MicroSD card slot for up to 2TB additional storage.
For more information about getting your PRIV from AT&T on launch day, visit att.com/priv! Outside of the U.S.? Check our availability post or visit shopblackberry.com to find out where to get a PRIV in your market.