We’re so excited to share that Gartner just gave BlackBerry the highest score in 6 out of 6 use cases in its “Critical Capabilities for High-Security Mobility Management” report, which provides vital guidance to help companies select vendors that offer enterprise mobility management (EMM) solutions.
Out of 19 leading software vendors, Gartner gave BlackBerry the:
– Highest score in High-Security Government Grade, 3.68 out of 5
– Highest score in High-Security Commercial, 3.57 out of 5
– Highest score in Shared Data, 3.64 out of 5
– Highest score in Shared Devices, 3.58 out of 5
– Highest score in Nonemployee, 3.77 out of 5
– Highest score in Bring Your Own (BYO), 3.73 out of 5
BlackBerry was also recently evaluated in the Gartner 2016 Magic Quadrant for EMM, in which we were positioned a Leader.
BlackBerry is committed to deliver the most secure and comprehensive software enterprise companies and regulated industries need to connect people, processes and systems — no matter the platform, device or OS.
According to Gartner, “If security is the highest priority, IT planners should pursue best-of-breed solutions for each platform they intend to support.” Given that we have the highest ranked solution for every use case outlined in the report the decision on who to choose is simple: BlackBerry.
Download the complete 64-page Gartner Critical Capabilities for High-Security Mobility Management at www.blackberry.com/emmcc