A new white paper is available from our Data Science team on machine learning. Snag your copy today!
In this white paper, we aim to define generations of machine learning and to explain the maturity levels of artificial intelligence and machine learning that are being applied to cybersecurity today.
While a great deal of progress has been made in the evolution of machine learning’s application to cybersecurity challenges, there remains an immense amount of opportunity for innovation and advancement in the field. We expect the sophistication of applications of machine learning to continue to evolve over time.
Download our white paper to understand:
- The context of machine learning’s application within cybersecurity
- The case for an official categorization of cybersecurity machine learning models into generations
- Key machine learning concepts and considerations when drawing distinctions between generations
- Definitions for five distinct cybersecurity machine learning generations
- The greater implications of this machine learning generational framework