With the proliferation of work and personal devices at home, the distinction between the corporate network and employees’ home networks has become blurred.
Because the virtual borders of a corporate network are no longer constrained by the corporate firewall, CISOs and their security teams have an increasingly difficult time controlling their security risk and exposure from cybersecurity threats originating from employees’ technology use at home.
To help further arm both security teams and enterprise employees at this new battle front, we recently introduced CylancePROTECT Home Edition®, the first next-generation security product designed for consumers that uses artificial intelligence to detect and prevent malware to protect employees and their personal Windows and Mac devices.
CylancePROTECT Home Edition was first only available as a volume license to enterprise customers who wished to provide the same level of anti-malware prevention to their employees, but is now available for individual purchase by employees of Cylance corporate customers.
Consider just a few examples of what modern enterprise security teams are up against:
• 67% of workers use their own personal devices while at work
• 37% of US Workers telecommute
• Cloud-based solutions (Office365, DropBox, Box, Trello, Atlassian, etc.) allow employees to access corporate assets from personal devices
With CylancePROTECT Home Edition, corporate security teams can extend their perimeter protection and reduce their attack surface without infringing on employee privacy or taking on the additional task of managing their personal devices.
In turn, CylancePROTECT Home Edition lets end users benefit from enterprise-grade technology that delivers the best protection without bogging down their systems with the bloated features and the annoying pop-ups associated with traditional consumer security products.
By utilizing machine learning techniques instead of reactive signatures, CylancePROTECT Home Edition keeps families safe by rendering new malware and unknown future variants useless, making security simple with a “set it and forget it” experience.
CylancePROTECT Home Edition provides smart, simple security in three ways:
• Preventative protection predicts and blocks never-seen-before malware that attacks employees and their loved ones.
• Minimal resource impact enables silent device protection without bogging down performance.
• It is simple and effortless - easy to install, easy to manage and configure, and self-updating, providing automatic device protection.
We invite you to learn more HERE.