So like the majority of responsible global organizations, we updated our Privacy Notice in advance of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) taking effect on May 25, 2018. We know how super exciting this is for most people, so please check our shiny new Privacy Notice and our brand new Privacy Notice FAQ.
Want to save reading the full Privacy Notice for later when you have time to really enjoy it? Here is the short version of what we have done:
- Our new notice covers all of our products and services, websites and events – so no hunting for what notice may apply to you.
- To make it easier to find what you are looking for, we have improved the formatting and tried to use friendlier, easier to read language.
- We describe how and where we collect personal data and let you know what we use it for.
- Our Privacy Notice explains how you can make choices about your personal data and the steps we take to keep it safe.
- For the people who use our products at work or school, our updated Privacy Notice explains our relationship to users who access our products through an organization.
- Cylance has created a dedicated team to respond to any privacy questions you may have about our use of your personal data. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
An updated Privacy Notice is just one of the many changes Cylance is making to better protect the personal data of our customers, employees and everyone else that trusts us with their information. From the beginning, we have designed our products and services to be trustworthy. We have factored safeguards into the design, development, deployment and operations activities to protect the privacy of our customer’s data. Now, we are building systems to provide our customers with even greater transparency and control over their personal data in addition to great security.