2018 was quite a year in the world of cybersecurity. Here at the inSecurity Podcast, we had the good fortune to speak with some of the top minds in the industry about all sorts of different subjects.
Of course, we want you to check out each podcast to get the lowdown from each expert, but in the meantime you can pop in this ‘epic mixtape’ and hear a sample of the amazing work being done by some of the best minds in the industry.
Full podcasts linked in guests’s name below on playlist - enjoy!
1. Clint Watts: Crank Calling Carfeezi - The Early Days of Social Engineering
2. Jenny Radcliffe: The Difference Between Hacking and Social Engineering
3. Nick Percoco: The Evolving Roll of the Hacker
4. Pete Herzog: Why We Have to Teach Kids to Hack
5. Kip Boyle: Good Cyberhygeine Can Save a Small Business
6. Brian Fanzo: Collaberation is the Future of Innovation
7. Pete Schiefelbein: Comparing Cybersecurity Between Military and Civilian Operations
8. Ellinor Mills: When Security Became the Story
9. Katie Moussouris: A Bug? A Glitch? Maybe It’s Just Poor Coding
10. OHM-I: Young Black Men in Technology
HUGE shoutout to OHM-I for contributing two killer tracks to the broadcast:
About Matt Stephenson
Insecurity Podcast host Matt Stephenson (@packmatt73) leads the Security Technology team at Cylance, which puts him in front of crowds, cameras, and microphones all over the world. He is the regular host of the InSecurity Podcast and host of CylanceTV.
Twenty years of work with the world’s largest security, storage, and recovery companies has introduced Stephenson to some of the most fascinating people in the industry. He wants to get those stories told so that others can learn from what has come before.