Is there any better time of year to go to Las Vegas than early August?!? We’re totally kidding - it’s hot and this year there was a plague of locusts, but it’s also the time of year when people from all walks of the cybersecurity world gather to learn, teach and reconnect.
Whether it’s at BSidesLV, Black Hat, DEFCON or other events too cool to be on the radar, odds are you are standing in line next to someone who knows how to either protect or break into a network.
We spoke with some of those folks...
1. Charles Eagan: BlackBerry Cylance Covers the Entire Security Spectrum
2. Joe Menn: Cult of the Dead Cow: How the Original Hacking Supergroup Might Just Save the World
3. John McClurg: There Is a Reason Legislators Listen to John McClurg
4. Mia Damiano: Bringing the Story of Cybersecurity to the People
5. Dave Cundiff: Building a Security Program as Secure as Fort Knox
6. Greg Fitzgerald: Cyberforce is Showing SMBs the Same Love as Large Enterprises
7. Dave Castignola: Why BlackBerry Cylance Looks to the Moon for Inspiration
8. Rex Johnson: Rex Johnson Knows Where the Gaps are in Cyber Insurance
9. Red Dragon 1949: @RedDragon1949 Can Only Tell You SOME of the Cyberscurity Stories He Has Lived
10. Mark Wilson: BlackBerry and Cylance: The Integration is DONE
About Matt Stephenson
Insecurity Podcast host Matt Stephenson (@packmatt73) leads the Security Technology team at Cylance, which puts him in front of crowds, cameras, and microphones all over the world. He is the regular host of the InSecurity Podcast and host of CylanceTV.
Twenty years of work with the world’s largest security, storage, and recovery companies has introduced Matt to some of the most fascinating people in the industry. He wants to get those stories told so that others can learn from what has come before.