In conjunction with the New York stop of the BlackBerry World Tour, we are thrilled to announce the winners of the company’s annual Partner of the Year Awards for our North and Latin American channel partners. Partners gathered at the New York Stock Exchange on October 23 at BlackBerry’s annual flagship security conference and the awards were celebrated at a gala dinner to recognize innovation and leadership within BlackBerry’s partner ecosystem. As part of the day’s festivities, BlackBerry Cylance also held its annual Partner Advisory Council, bringing together top channel partners, customers and visiting executives.
BlackBerry recognized winners in 10 individual categories, representing Americas channel partners from the BlackBerry Enterprise Partner Program (BEPP) and BlackBerry Cylance Partner Program. Award winners were selected from among the hundreds of BlackBerry’s partners based on their commitment to customers, their solution’s impact on the market, and their use of BlackBerry technologies.
The categories and winners are:
BlackBerry Enterprise Partner Program –
- Americas Top AtHoc Partner – Recognizing the most successful AtHoc partner – Four Points Technology
- Americas Newcomer Award – Recognizing the most successful new partner – CACI
- Top LATAM Partner – Recognizing the most successful and committed LATAM partner – ito1
- Top Canada Partner – Recognizing the most successful and committed Canadian partner – Rogers
- Top US Partner – Recognizing the most successful and committed US partner – Avid Systems
- Top Americas Distributor – Recognizing the most engaged Distribution Partner – Carahsoft
BlackBerry Cylance Partner Program –
- Top Partner – Recognizing the most successful and committed partner – Optiv
- Top MSSP Partner – Recognizing outstanding growth in MSSP business – Solutions Granted
- Top Growth Partner – Recognizing the most growth year over year – Critical Start
- Distribution Partner of the Year – Recognizing the most engaged Distribution Partner – Carahsoft
“We’re thrilled to recognize our fantastic channel partners from across the Americas, and are proud to work with them to ensure our customers are safe and secure,” said Richard McLeod, Global Vice President, Enterprise Software Channels, BlackBerry. “The awards recognize those who have demonstrated best in class partnership, innovation, services and a major impact on the market. Each has proven that they are a cut above when it comes to helping our shared global customers address the challenges they face in today's complex and sophisticated business environments.”
To find out more about becoming a BlackBerry partner, please visit www.blackberry.com/partners.
To learn about the range of applications and solutions available on the BlackBerry Marketplace, please visit https://marketplace.blackberry.com.