Webinar: Cybersecurity: Looking Ahead in 2020 with BlackBerry Cylance
What challenges will 2020 hold for cybersecurity? BlackBerry Cylance experts will share their insights on the future threat landscape and what organizations can do to better protect themselves.
Now available on-demand
Join us for an exclusive webinar hosted by BlackBerry Cylance Chief Evangelist Brian Robison and a team of seasoned professionals:
- John McClurg, Senior Vice President and Chief Information Security Officer
- Greg Silberman, Vice President and Deputy General Counsel
- Eric Milam, Vice President, Research Operations
- Sig Murphy, Senior Director of Professional Services
The panel will discuss a wide range of security challenges facing organizations in 2020. The conversation will include:
- The evolution of spear phishing, ransomware, and crimeware-as-a-service
- Privacy and security concepts, including AI, facial recognition, and mobile threats
- The role of regulators and their impact on your organization
- Priority targets for threat actors in 2020, including MSSP attacks
Start your 2020 off on the right foot by proactively tackling this year’s cyber threats.