We had quite a year here on the InSecurity podcast.
From the opening bell of the year through RSA and SXSW, then onto Hacker Summer Camp, and closing out the year in DC with ICIT surrounded by the movers and shakers of cybersecurity in the Federal Government - we have had the enormous good fortune to speak with some of the most interesting people in our industry.
What did we learn? Take a listen and find out for yourself:
- Kip Boyle: Cybersecurity is a business problem, not a technical problem - how can companies reconcile the two?
- Marcus Carey: A young veteran with top security clearance who faced a job market that knew exactly how much he had been paid - what now?
- Stephanie Domas: What are the unique issues we face securing medical devices?
- Greg Silberman: Are privacy, secrecy and security the same thing?
- John Strand: What security buzzwords need to be retired?
- Rob Capps: From Napster to Gnutella to Bit Torrent – how has the revolution started by Napster changed not just music, but the world at large?
- Kim Crawley: Autism - truths, misconceptions and the need for a diversity of brains in this world…
- Richard Stiennon: Documenting the entirety of the cybersecurity Industry for the first time…
About Matt Stephenson
Matt Stephenson (@packmatt73) leads the broadcast media team at Cylance, which puts him in front of crowds, cameras and microphones all over the world, and he is the host of the InSecurity Podcast and video series.
Twenty years of work with the world’s largest security, storage, and recovery companies has introduced Stephenson to some of the most fascinating people in the industry. He wants to get those stories told so that others can learn from what has come before.
Every week on the InSecurity Podcast, Matt interviews leading authorities in the security industry to gain an expert perspective on topics including risk management, security control friction, compliance issues, and building a culture of security. Each episode provides relevant insights for security practitioners and business leaders working to improve their organization’s security posture and bottom line.
Can’t get enough of Insecurity? You can find us at ThreatVector InSecurity Podcasts, Apple Podcasts and GooglePlay as well as Spotify, Stitcher, SoundCloud, I Heart Radio and wherever you get your podcasts!
Make sure you Subscribe, Rate and Review!