It’s safe to say that RSA 2020 was a unique experience compared to years past.
We saw major players withdraw due to concerns about the Coronavirus, and who can even remember the last time a couple of industry pillars were no longer around due to being acquired?
It definitely felt like one of those before-and-after kind of events.
Be that as it may, it was still a thrilling week with a stellar cast of new players, evolving technologies and industry stalwarts.
We feel like we could have been there for a month and not learned all there was to discover. The good news is that we had the good fortune to speak with some of the top minds in the industry and some folks who are the future of security.
What did we learn? Have a listen and find out for yourself…
- Sherri Davidoff: Threat Hunting in the Cloud
- Dr. Jessica Barker: Confident Cybersecurity
- Ted Claypoole: Does AI Have Rights?
- Theresa Payton: Protecting the Process
- Alissa Gilbert and Sienna Bates: The Future of Cybersecurity
- Joseph Menn: Malware Is More Interesting than I Thought
- Paula Januszkiewicz and Dr Mike Jankowski-Lorek: How a Pentester Makes a Grown Man Cry
- Cheryl Biswas and Joshua Corman: Hacking Our Way from Vicious-to-Virtuous Cycle
(And yes, that's still a MiniDisc.)
About Matt Stephenson
InSecurity host Matt Stephenson (@packmatt73) leads the broadcast media team at Cylance, which puts him in front of crowds, cameras, and microphones all over the world. He is the regular host of the InSecurity podcast and video series at events around the globe.
Twenty years of work with the world’s largest security, storage, and recovery companies has introduced Stephenson to some of the most fascinating people in the industry. He wants to get those stories told so that others can learn from what has come before.