Join BlackBerry Cylance for an in-depth look at the topics and events that dominated RSA 2020. The Reflecting on RSA 2020 on-demand webinar is now available. Special guest NightDragon Security Founder and CEO Dave DeWalt and BlackBerry Cylance Senior Product Marketing Manager Robert Slocum cover several important industry-related topics.
Topics covered include:
- How the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) impacted RSA vendors and attendees
- Where current market opportunities exist in cybersecurity
- Endpoint security in a world where endpoints move beyond network perimeters
- The danger of vulnerabilities in communications satellites
- How supply chains, limited technical resources, and government intervention contribute to an insecure IoT
- Why the most successful attack vector relies on predicting human behavior
- The future and longevity of cybersecurity jobs
The Reflecting on RSA 2020 on-demand webinar is packed with valuable information you don’t want to miss.
About the Speakers:
Founder and CEO
Dave DeWalt is a veteran CEO, advisor, and investor who has led companies, from startups to the Fortune 500, on a transformational journey of success. Focused on technology and cybersecurity, Dave helped create more than $20 billion of shareholder value during his 15-plus years as President and CEO of three major companies.
Senior Product Marketing Manager
Robert Slocum has over 21 years in technology, product marketing, and sales leadership roles. Robert is a global cybersecurity expert and evangelist with extensive experience in the use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) to combat insider threats, identity, endpoint, and data security. He has extensive experience helping executives combat today’s toughest cyber challenges.