We are facing uncertain times as our personal and business life is being impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. To help protect everyone’s health and safety, work-from-home mandates have been put in effect. Attackers know that employees who work at home are likely not as secure – uncertain times are the best times for adversaries.
But how do organizations ensure they are protecting their employees, their critical systems, and their sensitive data in the best possible way? There are a lot of “solutions” out there and customers need a guide – a trusted advisor – to find a way through this jungle.
Partnering for Business Continuity and a Secure Remote Workforce
BlackBerry is working with our distributor and reseller partners around the world to assure that critical business operations run without unnecessary disruptions, and employees contribute while working at home in the same productive and secure manner as when they are in the office.
The BlackBerry partner community is running hundreds of virtual events, advising customers on securing home offices, securing sensitive business data on BYOD, and hardening employees’ private laptops or desktops.
BlackBerry offers a suite of secure productivity solutions to ensure employees can work remotely without putting the corporate network or their personal devices at risk:
- BlackBerry UEM: Complete endpoint management that provides an integrated view of users, devices, applications and policies across multiple platforms, including iOS, Android™, Windows 10®, macOS, and Chrome OS.
- BlackBerry Desktop: Secure access to email, corporate websites, servers, content, and files on personal or unmanaged Windows 10 and macOS devices.
- BlackBerry SecuSUITE: Certified to meet the highest security requirements of governments around the world to enable secure communications on conventional mobile devices.
- BlackBerry AtHoc: Enables response teams to effectively manage incidents by providing visibility into the status of employees and assets and allows secure collaboration between internal resources and third-party services.
- BlackBerry 2FA: Provides two-factor authentication for every user inside and outside an organization, including those using unmanaged devices.
- BlackBerry Protect: AI-based endpoint security that prevents sophisticated threats against endpoints without human intervention, cloud connections, signatures, or heuristics.
BlackBerry has also published a white paper outlining Seven Strategies to Securely Enable Remote Workers, which provides vendor-agnostic advice to help organizations facilitate seamless workflows for remote staff. It also outlines steps IT and cybersecurity teams can take to implement strategies to support collaboration and productivity for remote employees critical to business operations.
BlackBerry is here to help you stay safe and secure!