Webinar: Combating Cyber Chaos With Unified Endpoint Security
Join BlackBerry CISO John McClurg for a critical analysis on how chaos in the cybersecurity industry benefits threat actors, and what can be done. The Combating Cyber Chaos With Unified Endpoint Security webinar is happening on June 17th. Attendees will learn eye-opening truths about the different ways standard security solutions leave predictable gaps that adversaries reliably exploit.
Topics will include:
- The three C's that plague cybersecurity: chaos, complexity, and various conundrums
- The three C’s needed to secure organizations: converged, cored, and connected
- How Unified Endpoint Security (UES) reduces complexity and tackles cyber chaos
- The role of AI in securing infrastructure and protecting mobile computing
- Reducing cybersecurity costs, eliminating friction, and achieving a seamless security posture
Technology, mobility, and interconnectivity are moving at a breakneck pace, creating an expanding attack surface many organizations cannot adequately address. If securing your business infrastructure is a major priority, this is one webinar you do not want to miss.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER:
John E. McClurg (@JohnMcClurg) serves as CISO at BlackBerry. John engages the industry around the globe on the risk challenges today and how BlackBerry uniquely mitigates them with the application of machine learning and other AI supported solutions. He champions a move from a historically reactive security posture to one focused on proactively predicting and mitigating future risks.