In conjunction with ‘Partner Day’ at the 2020 BlackBerry Security Summit, today we are thrilled to announce the winners of the company’s annual Partner of the Year Awards for our worldwide channel partners and ISVs.
Recognizing innovation and leadership within the BlackBerry partner ecosystem, winners have been honored in 18 individual categories, representing channel partners from both the BlackBerry Enterprise Partner Program (BEPP) and the BlackBerry Cylance Partner Program, now unified as one, as well as global ISV vendors with solutions on the BlackBerry Marketplace. Award winners were selected from among the thousands of BlackBerry’s partners based on their commitment to customers, their solution’s impact on the market, and their use of BlackBerry technologies.
The categories and winners are:
North America and Latin America:
- Top MSSP Growth Partner Award – Recognizing the top MSSP partner growth in each region
- Top Emerging Partner Award – Recognizing the most successful and engaged new partner, whose motivation and commitment has driven pipeline, sales engagement, technical certifications, and success from day one – DeFY Security
- Top Disruptor Partner Award – Recognizing leadership, dedication and innovation in top deal or project – Atrion
- Top New Logo Partner Award – Recognizing the top partner in new logo business growth in each region
- Top Distributor Partner Award – Recognizing the most engaged Distribution Partner – Carahsoft
Europe, Middle East and Africa:
- Top New Logo Partner Award – Recognizing the top partner in new logo business growth – Bechtle AG
- Top Disruptor Partner Award – For bringing BlackBerry® AtHoc® and ISV solution DeDrone together in a joint project to protect prisons from drones and sending alerts via AtHoc – Pronovum GmbH
- New Business Deal Registration Award – Recognizing the most closed net new partner led business – ISEC7 Group AG
- Top Growth Award – Recognizing the most growth year over year – T.T. TECNOSISTEMI SPA
- Top Distribution Partner Award – Recognizing the most engaged Distribution Partner in FY20 – Ignition Technology Ltd
BlackBerry ISV Marketplace (Global):
- ISV Execution Award – Recognizing ISV who best engaged with BlackBerry sales and marketing teams to drive revenue – Awingu
- ISV Innovation Award – Recognizing ISV building innovative solutions based on the BlackBerry toolset – Fluid Mobility Inc.
- ISV Innovation Award – Recognizing ISV building innovative solutions based on the BlackBerry toolset – Genoa International, LLC
- ISV Developer Award – Recognizing ISV who incorporates BlackBerry technology and provides tools to enable the BlackBerry ecosystem – Shafer Systems LLC (Notate)
- ISV Newcomer Award – Recognizing ISV with new solution for BlackBerry customers that drives key use cases with enterprise customers – Movius
- ISV Newcomer Award – Recognizing ISV with new solution for BlackBerry customers that drives key use cases with enterprise customers – Zoom Video Communications, Inc.
- BlackBerry Spark® Endpoint Award – Recognizing ISV who best incorporates BlackBerry Spark technology – Forescout Technologies Inc.
- BlackBerry AtHoc ISV Award – Recognizing ISV who best incorporates BlackBerry AtHoc technology – ISEC7 Group AG
“We are thrilled to name our Partner of the Year Award winners for FY’2020, a year which has been like no other in recent memory from a security and business continuity standpoint. We are extremely proud to work with each to ensure our joint global customers are both secure and protected amidst a threat landscape that continues to increase in both scale and complexity and look forward to building on our shared success in the months and years to come,” said May Mitchell, VP of Channel, Alliances and Field Marketing at BlackBerry.
To find out more about becoming a BlackBerry partner, please visit https://www.blackberry.com/us/en/partners.
To learn about the range of applications and solutions available on the BlackBerry Marketplace, please visit https://marketplace.blackberry.com.