BlackBerry Executive Chairman & CEO John Chen will lead a discussion on National Zero Trust Strategy at the Billington CyberSecurity Summit. Joining him for the discussion will be executives from the United States Navy, Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), Accenture, and Appgate. The session will air October 7, 2021, at 2:45 p.m. ET.
“I am delighted to host a distinguished set of experts for a discussion on National Zero Trust Strategy, at the Billington CyberSecurity Summit,” said Chen. “Adopting a zero-trust security architecture is pivotal to preventing and limiting the impact of cyberattacks, and to protecting the nation’s critical infrastructure.”
“We are honored by BlackBerry’s partnership with us to produce the 12th Annual Billington CyberSecurity Summit. It underscores the critical role played by distinguished technology companies that comprise the whole-of-nation effort to enhance our collective cybersecurity,” said Thomas K. Billlington, CEO and Founder, Billington CyberSecurity.
Speakers at the summit include:
- Chris Cleary, Principal Cyber Advisor, U.S. Navy, DOD
- William M. MacMillan, CISO, CIA
- Bill Marion, Growth & Strategy Lead, Defense, Accenture Federal Services
- Jason Garbis, Chief Product Officer, Appgate & Author: Zero Trust Security: An Enterprise Guide
- The Honorable Alejandro Mayorkas, Secretary, DHS
- Dr. Kelly Fletcher, Performing the Duties of the Chief Information Officer, DOD
- Lt. Gen. Robert J. Skinner, Director, DISA and Commander, JFHQ-DODIN
- The Hon. Chris Inglis, National Cyber Director, Executive Office of the President
- Jen Easterly, Director, CISA, DHS
- Rob Joyce, Director, Cybersecurity Directorate, NSA
- Lt. Gen. Stephen G. Fogarty, Commanding General, U.S. Army Cyber Command
- Eileen Vidrine, CDO, U.S. Air Force
Learn more about BlackBerry Zero Trust security solutions.