BlackBerry CEO and Executive Chairman John Chen will once again deliver the opening keynote, to kick off the 2022 BlackBerry Security Summit — happening both virtually and live at the New York Stock Exchange.
Register for the Oct. 26 Virtual BlackBerry Security Summit
Expert speakers at the summit will discuss how to defend your organization while enabling today's hybrid workforce in a challenging multi-workload, multi-cloud, and multi-workspace IT environment.
Conference organizers recently announced five topic tracks:
- Cybersecurity Trends and Strategies
- Advanced Threat Research and Intelligence
- Cybersecurity Innovations and Best Practices
- Partner Innovations and Best Practices
- Partner Exclusive Track (for BlackBerry partners and independent software vendors)
The event brings together industry experts and thought leaders from across the globe to experience a blend of virtual sessions, fireside chats, and interactive talks on topics of value for business leaders and technology professionals.
This includes how-to sessions, customer-led case studies, and in-depth insights from the BlackBerry Research & Intelligence team, along with additional activities to deepen your understanding of the current cybersecurity landscape.
BlackBerry CISO John McClurg explains what he sees as the value of participating in the BlackBerry Security Summit. “We are confident you will walk away with new insights into protecting your business, endpoints, and people so that they can do their jobs well while staying secure. We look forward to sharing and collaborating in October.”
BlackBerry Security Summit Details for 2022
- Date: Oct. 26, 2022
- Venue: Virtual — complimentary to attend — and at the New York Stock Exchange (invitation only)
- Registration: BlackBerry Security Summit