RSA Conference 2023 Session: What You Need to Know about macOS Cyberthreats and More
As evidenced by the widening scope of the recent 3CX supply chain attack, macOS® has become a primary target for threat actors. In fact, analysis by the BlackBerry® Research and Intelligence Team finds that attacks against macOS systems are on the rise globally, and represent a growing concern for CISOs and security teams.
BlackBerry leaders will share factors driving this unsettling trend, and what organizations can do to prevent these attacks, during a session at the RSA Conference (RSAC) 2023 in San Francisco next week.
The session is one among many opportunities to discuss and collaborate with BlackBerry threat researchers and executives at the conference. Our experts are also available at RSAC 2023, April 24–27, in the Moscone Center North Hall, Booth #N-5361, and stand ready to help your organization “punch above its weight class” to achieve optimum security outcomes.
For a one-to-one discussion, reserve a private appointment or book a live 30-minute demo in advance. Save your spot now.
BlackBerry Presentations and Broadcasts
Here is the schedule of BlackBerry presentations and broadcasts at RSAC 2023:
Wednesday, April 26
- 2:25 p.m. - 3:45 p.m. PT, Moscone Center South Stage - A Partner Perspective from BlackBerry Vice President of Threat Research and Intelligence Ismael Valenzuela and BlackBerry Senior Director of Cyber Threat Intelligence Dmitry Bestuzhev.
In this session, discover why macOS has become such an attractive target for attacks against organizations large and small, and get immediately actionable tips on identifying and countering attackers' TTPs (tactics, techniques, and procedures). Gain a better understanding of how Cylance® AI-powered CTI (cyber threat intelligence) can anticipate, detect, and mitigate the impact of these attacks.
Live Interviews with BlackBerry Execs
BlackBerry’s top Cyber Division executives will be taking part in live interviews and audience Q&As at Booth #N-5361 in Moscone Center North Hall, at the following times:
Tuesday, April 25
- 10:30 a.m. PT - BlackBerry Senior Vice President and Chief Information Security Officer Arvind Raman will outline five top security risks organizations face. He will also address common misconceptions about cloud security, and share his views on zero trust security to improve business outcomes.
- 1:30 p.m. PT - BlackBerry Vice President of Threat Research and Intelligence Ismael Valenzuela will reveal findings from a new BlackBerry Threat Report, and explain the value of contextualized threat intelligence.
Wednesday, April 26
- 1:30 p.m. PT - BlackBerry President of Cybersecurity Business Unit John J. Giamatteo will discuss the significance of BlackBerry's pending announcements at RSAC 2023, and how new offerings enable organizations of all sizes to “punch above their weight class” against sophisticated cyberthreats.
Thursday, April 27
- 11:30 a.m. PT - BlackBerry Executive Vice President and Chief Technology Officer Shishir Singh will share his views and vision for emerging cybersecurity service trends such as managed XDR (extended detection and response) and discuss growing challenges to securing both IT and OT (operational technology) environments.
- 1 p.m. PT - BlackBerry Senior Vice President of Sustainability and Chief Elite Customer Success Officer Neelam Sandhu will discuss how BlackBerry partners with its strategic customers, including governments and financial services, why so many of these long-term customer relationships continue to endure, and the role that sustainability plays in these partnerships and BlackBerry global operations.
If you haven’t already registered for RSAC 2023, use the BlackBerry code 54SBLACKBXP for a complimentary Expo Pass. Register now and save.
If you prefer a more casual get-together, be our guest at the Carahsoft Reception at RSAC 2023 on Monday, April 24 from 5-7 p.m., for food, drinks, networking, and a breathtaking 360° view of San Francisco. Register here.