BlackBerry Announces APAC Cybersecurity Partner Awards
Top BlackBerry Partners for APAC
BlackBerry recognized winners in four categories: Partner of the Year, MSSP (managed security services provider) Partner of the Year, Top New Logo Partner of the Year, and Distributor Partner of the Year.
We recognize partners that excel in areas closely aligned with customer demand, including services, and those who demonstrate a forward-thinking attitude to transform our go-to-market initiatives. The awards are based on both qualitative and quantitative measures, including:
- Shared success stories and customer advocacy
- Strong pipeline-generating marketing activities
- Sales and channel engagement
- Channel enablement and awareness efforts
This year’s winners clearly demonstrate the ability to articulate how BlackBerry® cybersecurity offerings save organizations time and reduce risk, allowing customers to focus on their business priorities.
Here are the 2023 BlackBerry cybersecurity partner award winners:
- Partner of the Year — India-based Quess Corp
Quess Corp. is India’s leading business services provider, and our APAC Partner of the Year for the second year in a row. One example of its success is a 2022 deal it secured with an electric utility for a UEM (unified endpoint management) and UES (unified endpoint security) solution for all endpoints and roaming users. The Quess team understood and articulated the importance of cloud-based EDR (endpoint detection and response) powered by AI/ML and the value of BlackBerry’s predictive strategy.
- MSSP of the Year — Australia-based Intellect IT
Intellect IT continually establishes itself as a value-added managed security service provider to meet the ever-changing landscape of cybersecurity in the Asia Pacific market. The organization continues to invest in the BlackBerry portfolio and upskilling its team. Multiple team members have completed the BlackBerry Cyber Security Administrator (BCSA) training.
- Top New Logo of the Year — Anon Security
Our Top New Logo Partner award in the APAC region goes to Anon Security Malaysia for their work on a new logo account: a leading logistics and courier company in Malaysia. By collaborating with BlackBerry, Anon Security delivered the biggest new logo deal in APAC, which included CylancePROTECT® and CylanceOPTICS® solutions.
- Distributor of the Year — Australia-based EMT Distribution
The EMT team is a true value-added distributor, with dedicated sales and technical resources available to the channel. EMT is instrumental in helping BlackBerry build a strong partner ecosystem in the ANZ (Australia, New Zealand) region.
Congratulations to our 2023 winners for APAC! Together we are making the region more cybersecure, one business and one government agency at a time.
How BlackBerry Supports Its Channel Partners
We support our partners in many ways because we view partners as part of the BlackBerry team.
Here are a few of the ways we build value together:
- Helping you build your business — The BlackBerry Partner Program is purpose-built to accelerate partner profitability from day one with no barriers to entry and flexibility to align your business model to how customers buy.
- Boosting your profitability — Enhance your profitability with more ways to make money — you make more when you close new business, learn, and engage in service specializations.
- Go-to-Market Support — Building solutions for customer success through partner delivery, and a personalized go-to-market approach to help your business grow and profit like no other program in the industry.
- Sales accelerators — Partner demand generation supports sales promotions including zero-cost and frictionless replacement campaigns, to earn more.
BlackBerry supports and invests in our valued channel partners to drive mutual, long-term success. To get started or learn more, partners can speak to their Channel Account Manager.
Congratulations again to this year’s award winners and thank you to our trusted partners throughout APAC and around the world.